Expert Testimony & Witness Services
- Pain Management
- Opiate addiction
- Pill Mill Litigation
- Expert opinion in support of clinicians UNFAIRLY harassed by regulatory agencies.
- Expert opinion in support of regulatory agencies FAIRLY dismantling Pill Mill prescribers and dispensing pharmacies/pharmacists
- Alcohol and drug related intoxication while driving
- Over and Under prescribing of controlled substances
- OxyContin (oxycodone), morphine, Dilaudid (hydromorphone), methadone, Neurontin (gabapentin), benzodiazepines (clonazepam, Klonopin, diazepam, Valium, alprazolam, Xanax, lorazepam, Ativan, zolpidem, Ambien and others)
- Post-surgical mishaps as a result of drug interactions, incorrect dosing, improper monitoring
We work with associate PharmD experts that specialize in other pharmcotherapeutic areas including, but not limited to: Cardiology, Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastrointestinal / Liver / Nutrition, Geriatrics, HIV, Immunology and Transplant, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Oncology – Hematology, Pediatrics and Neonatal, Pharmacy Administration and Management, Pulmonary Disease, Rheumatology, Women’s Health
Expert Testimony and Medical Chart Reviews includes a complete review of medications and appropriate or inappropriate prescribing by a licensed healthcare provider for outpatients and hospitalized patients. Other expert testimony may include medical ethics specific to pain management, cases regarding drug abuse, misuse, alcohol intoxication and driving, addiction, over-prescribing controlled substances, under-prescribing pain medications, and managed care prescription coverage disputes. Dr. Fudin has experience as an expert on behalf of prescribers, institutions, and also on behalf of patients. Additionally, Dr. Fudin has been on each side of disputes involving various District Attorney (DA) offices, police, tickets, and arrests.
Many case examples have involved OxyContin (oxycodone), morphine, Dilaudid (hydromorphone), methadone, Neurontin (gabapentin), and various other opioid and non-opioid medications. Several cases involve alcohol in combination with one or more of these drugs while driving a motor vehicle and interpreting effects of multiple drugs with alcohol. Dr. Fudin has worked in concert with medical examiners and pathologists as an expert on serum and urine analysis specific to opioids (morphine, fentanyl, oxycodone, heroin), benzodiazepines (diazepam, alprazolam), zolpidem (Ambien), marijuana (cannabinoids), bath salts, amphetamines, cocaine, and other substances of abuse.
Dr. Fudin also is available for patent litigation between major pharmaceutical manufacturers including generic companies; this may include dosage formulation, pharmacokinetics, medicinal chemistry, and/or therapeutic indication dispute resolution.
Review Insurance and Disability Claims
in Relation to Pain Medications: This includes a complete review of medications and appropriate or inappropriate prescribing by a licensed healthcare provider.