- Oleandrin is dangerous and not a cure for COVID-19
- Which magnesium supplement is right for me?
- Uncovering Illicit Use of Gabapentinoids in a Patient with Several Comorbidities
- PHARMACISTS as PROVIDERS beyond COVID-19
- Only I (and hydroxychloroquine) Can Fix It
- COVID-19: Imagine All Those [PAIN] People
- Reducing Inflammation with Natural Food Products
- Co-dispensing Naloxone with Tramadol
- Is naloxone availability and use appropriate for the hospice setting?
- Sufentanil and Alternative Facts
Please contact us if you need assistance with the following services
Dr. Fudin has experience as an expert on behalf of prescribers, institutions, and also on behalf of patients. Additionally, Dr. Fudin has been on each side of disputes involving various District Attorney (DA) offices, police, tickets, and arrests.
Dr. Fudin has lectured about REMS history, development, and strategies for the last several years at various educational forums locally, regionally, and nationally.
Dr. Fudin has been an invited speaker on pain management nationally and internationally.
He has published and edited hundreds of peer reviewed articles in several highly regarded journals
Whether you are curious about what’s happening in the world of pain or simply interested in a forum to bounce cases off others, this forum will hopefully have much to offer.
Meet the team behind PainDr.com.
Founder of PainDr.com
Dr. Fudin Curriculum Vitae