- The Real Reasons Prescribing Practitioners Taper Opioids
- A Raptor Clawing at Lemons
- Lemon-based New Year’s toast in sight, a letter in flight, and to all a good night (SHORT POST)
- Harvest of Lemons, Moon, and the Journey
- DOCing at the Port versus Strong Waves of Resistance in a Sea of Lemonade
- Short Post, Turkey Roast (and sips of Eggnog with lemon pound cake)
- Black and White with a Twist of Sour Lemon
- Forks, fortitude, flamboyance, and family, drizzled with sweet lemons
- I forgot I had cancer!
- Paresthesias, Proclivity, Paranormal, Pupils, and Prognosis in a World of Lemonade
Please contact us if you need assistance with the following services
Dr. Fudin has experience as an expert on behalf of prescribers, institutions, and also on behalf of patients. Additionally, Dr. Fudin has been on each side of disputes involving various District Attorney (DA) offices, police, tickets, and arrests.
Dr. Fudin has lectured about REMS history, development, and strategies for the last several years at various educational forums locally, regionally, and nationally.
Dr. Fudin has been an invited speaker on pain management nationally and internationally.
He has published and edited hundreds of peer reviewed articles in several highly regarded journals
Whether you are curious about what’s happening in the world of pain or simply interested in a forum to bounce cases off others, this forum will hopefully have much to offer.
Meet the team behind PainDr.com.
Founder of PainDr.com
Dr. Fudin Curriculum Vitae