The PainDr Blog (Latest Articles)
- Memorial Day Remembrance: Sacrifices Made and Chronic Pain
- Gabapentin and Opioid Use Disorder: Correlation, Causation, or Callowness?
- Pain – It’s All in Your Head!
- You get naloxone! You get naloxone! YOU ALL GET NALOXONE!
- We’re Back! A Pain Pharmacist’s Story.
- In Memoriam – A Lemonade L’chaim from the Grave
- When the Lemon Tolls for Thee
- Savoring the Lemonade that’s Left
- Sympathy Pain, Lemons, and Lemonade
- When Daddy gets too old to walk, what will you do? Another episode of lemons to lemonade.
Please contact us if you need assistance with the following services
Our PainDr team has experience as experts on behalf of prescribers, institutions, and also on behalf of patients. Additionally, we have been on each side of disputes involving various District Attorney (DA) offices, police, tickets, and arrests.
Risk Evaluation Mitigation Strategies (REMS) Education
Our PainDr team has lectured about REMS history, development, and strategies for the last several years at various educational forums locally, regionally, and nationally.
Lectures, Speaking & Writing
Members of our PainDr team are continuously invited as speakers on pain management, addiction medicine, opioid therapeutics, pain/opioid public policy, and pharmacogenomics nationally and internationally.
We have published and edited hundreds of peer reviewed articles in several highly regarded journals
Whether you are curious about what’s happening in the world of pain or simply interested in a forum to bounce cases off others, this forum will hopefully have much to offer.
Meet the team behind PainDr.com.
Dr. Jeffrey Fudin
Founder of PainDr.com
Dr. Fudin Curriculum Vitae